Thursday 6 May 2010

The Upside of a Downer

Well the upside of a downer, is that you start thinking about alternate ways to bring in more money into the house. We are both doing that, and we're both thinking creatively, which is great.

So we're remaining upbeat and positive, of where our future will take us.

I have designed my very first pattern for a girl's pinafore dress. If anyone would like to test my pattern and instructions for me I'd be very grateful. It's to fit an age 3 child. I have yet to grade the thing, another new skill to learn! The dress is really cool as it's one pattern piece and ties with 2 buttons, or press studs. Anyway, let me know if you can! I'll have to post you the pattern, as I have no idea how I get that onto a computer!

PS. Vote if you haven't already (in the UK!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to pattern test for you. I know how hard it can be to find ways to make money.

KC'sCourt! said...

Would love to test the pattern for you

Anonymous said...

Sorry things are down for you at the moment. Finding ways to make more money is always on my mind too.

I have a three year old and would be happy to test a pattern for you.

malvernlass said...

Hi, I am a very optomistic beginner and would be happy to try your pattern for you.