Sunday 21 December 2008

Cake Decorator TV Interviews

I find it really useful to see any professional on TV demonstrating their work. I think in the US, you get Martha Stewart, and therefore access to lots of creative people. Over here in the UK, we're not so lucky.

Anyway, on Wedding TV (!) no, I can't say I've watched it, there are a few interviews with some of my favourite cake designers, plus Rachel Allen also interviewed some amazing people on Bake on Living TV. Catch them if you can. I'll update this page as and when, and have it linked in my sidebar!

Peggy Porshen Wedding TV

Peggy Porschen & Eric Lanlard Wedding TV video 2

Maisie Fantaisie

Elissa Strauss You Tube Reel - she has a few videos on You Tube under Confetti Cakes

1 comment:

MrsB said...

Really great links you posted! I have watched them all this morning, I would love to a wedding cake designer - they all make it look so easy! Hope you had a great Christmas and new year! Here's to more baking and craft making in 2009 :)