Saturday 14 May 2011

reviews


I have done it again and broken my rule of NOT BUYING ANYMORE COOKBOOKS - bad Claire!



But I saw these 2 and I knew that I would be cooking from them:


This book appealed to me, with the words, healthy and minutes. Plus there are alot of vegetarian recipes in here. Fantastic! Monisha's website is here.


The for some more baking pleasure:



Oliver Peyton is a judge on Great British Menu and he runs very nice restaurants and bakeries in London. I always like getting a good baker's recipes, so when I saw this and the book above on the book people I could not resist.


As always the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I am making dishes from my Indian cook book first. On Monday night I made an aubergine curry. It was straight forward, quick to prepare and cook and very tasty. What more could you want?


On Tuesday I made a spinach and tomato curry.


2 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I keep breaking my rules too! I keep going into charity shops!
Julie xxxxxxxx

Wonky Witch Needlecraft said...

You know what they say. If you buy it and cook something from it straight away, it doesn't count. :)