Wednesday 17 March 2010

head spinning!

Hi lovely readers, I have not forgotten about this blog, I haven't even forgotten about making things, I've just been doing too many things recently. No time at all to take photos, write it up etc etc.

So firstly I had a 7th Birthday Party to organise! Which was ok, but I was glad when it was over!

Then I had a work function to sort out, that took up a lot of time as well.

Then I've been working on my own stuff, which hopefully I'll be able to show you soon.

At present I'm sorting out a gardening group for where I live, and I've done all the admin, grant applying, bank account opening, research etc etc So I'm a bit bogged down with that.

Next I've got my husband's 40th to sort out. Well that's if he invites his friends!

So I'm not a brilliant blogger at the mo, but I'm sure I'll swing it round, some day soon!

No comments: