Monday 21 March 2011

Bikes

(photo taken on phone with sun quite low!)

Possibly the best thing about my childhood was spending endless days on my bike around our neighbourhood. You know those days when it was hot all the time, and the days and weeks of spring and summer just went on forever.

It gives me so much joy to see my two on their new / old bikes, experiencing the freedom of our local park, spending brief moments out of easy reach. Their first taste of freedom.

I think we'll be spending many upcoming hours / days/ weeks here. Me still, they on the move.

(blogged from park!)

1 comment:

jo said...

Hey aren't you clever blogging off your phone! I got a new htc phone for xmas so I'll have to have a look. Not very tech savy though!
Afraid I have never had a bike, not even a thre wheeler!