Wednesday 6 April 2011

don't forget



In recent weeks I have managed to leave the house without my lunch for work and without my keys! To be honest it's not surprising as our life is so busy with our family of four all going four different ways every day; nursery, school, work and work.
So due to our hectic schedule some pertinent reminders are needed to help our days go smoother.I have put together a don't forget lists in three colourways for anyone to use. An easy print out and put on the wall, by your front door! This has been quite a palaver involving google docs - I won't bore you!



Hopefully I wont have to sit on the floor outside my front door again (luckily my wifi worked on the outside, so I sat reading The Guardian on my phone, eating the olives I had bought at Brighton Farm Market).

No comments: