Monday 17 March 2008

Easter Countdown

I haven't done much lately, but I have big plans for the 3-4 days that I should have alone over Easter.

Firstly I have some repairs.

1. Some of my earliest doorstops have not stood the test of time, due to far too much flinging around by my children. So I'm repairing 2 or 3 of them, going to add in a zip, and resew over the seams a few times to make them stronger, plus wash them!

2. A jumper that has split on a seam, resew that.

3. Repair pocket in husband's jeans.

To make:

1. Some tote bags. I want to eradicate all plastic bags from my life!

2. Amy Karol Pleated Tote bag (forgotten what it's called) Completed on 21/3/08!

3. Maybe a Betz White felted project.

4. Tidy up and sort out my office area

5. Sort out photos!!!

I'll have to see just how far along I get, but will certainly post piccies of any sewing I get done!

I cannot wait, I just hope my sewing machine doesn't bail on me!

No comments: